Whether you want to brighten your natural tooth color, or wish to remove stains, teeth whitening is an easy solution. There are two options: in-office teeth bleaching, or at-home care.
Teeth Whitening Options
Various teeth whitening treatments at Mint Family Dental help all of our patients to get a brighter, more confident smile.
- One-Size Tray Whitening : One-size trays are an affordable dental whitening treatment that can be done with premade trays and bleaching gels. This treatment can be managed at your home on your own schedule.
- Custom Tray Whitening : Custom tray whitening are designed so that they fit your teeth precisely. Having a custom fit helps prevent any of the whitening gel from leaking and also makes them more comfortable to wear.
- One-Visit Whitening : This is a popular method for those who want efficient way to whiten teeth. All you have to do is to take an appointment at Mint Family Dental. Another benefit of this treatment is that our dentist will be right there to ensure the entire process goes smoothly.
Things To That Are To Be Avoided To Keep Teeth Whitening Intact:
- Black teas and coffee
- White and red wine
- Sports drinks
- Carbonated beverages (dark and light-colored sodas)
- Berries and other strongly-colored foods
- Sauces (soy, tomato, curries)