For people with gaps, chips, cracks, or severe discoloration, there isn’t a quick, over-the-counter remedy. That’s where dental veneers come in!
Conditions Where Dental Veneers Come Handy:
- Teeth that are discolored
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped
- Teeth with gaps between them
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are thin sheets of durable porcelain that we apply to the front side of a tooth to change its look. Nearly any cosmetic problem that can be imagined can be fixed with the use of porcelain veneers.
Uses For Veneers:
- Fix broken teeth – cover cosmetic chips & cracks
- Fix tooth gaps – close small spaces that don’t require orthodontia
- Fix severe discoloration – teeth whitening alternative if other options haven’t worked